Can we be able to check the store while waiting on lobbies?
I'm on PS4 and lobbies can be painfully long. Have you considered letting players check the in-game store or like character's lore while waiting on lobbies? @Peanits
I'm on PS4 and lobbies can be painfully long. Have you considered letting players check the in-game store or like character's lore while waiting on lobbies? @Peanits
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can look at characters lore by using left arrow(?) ( not sure if that's what it's called ).
I'm not sure why you can't look at store items while waiting though, would be nice.
You can check lore in any lobby with F1.
It'd be nice to be able to look at the store in lobby but I'm assuming it's because it would be exploitable or something? Who knows with this game...
I think that isn't an option as it could risk interrupting/corrupting purchases. Eg You could be buying something as the ready up timer run outs.