Why do community managers get dev tags?
Might be a stupid question but I'm genuinely curious. Do they also contribute to code or game design or is developer a broader term than I thought?
Might be a stupid question but I'm genuinely curious. Do they also contribute to code or game design or is developer a broader term than I thought?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
More of a indication for you to tell that they are Devs, not just random forum members.
They're Devs that's why. Or as the name implies they're devs and community managers.
They "bring" feedback to the team and "listen" to the community.
Those quotation marks don’t belong.😁
For our purposes, the "Dev" tag is typically used for BHVR employees who are in the office, which is why our external team (CS, ACM, local CMs) don't have the "Dev" tag.
@TreemanXD They do belong. Its a lot of empty words and corporate PR.
That makes sense. Thank you.