My Trapper Builds/Personas

20190514102807_1.jpg

The Butcher - A Trapper build for a more scary approach.

20190514103132_1.jpg

The Iron Trapper - A Trapper build to catch survivors off guard

20190514103706_1.jpg

The Voorhees Trapper - A Trapper build to help kill some survivors by your own hand

20190514103236_1.jpg

The Trap God - A Trapper build of pure power

20190514103311_1.jpg

The Trap Devil - Same build as Trap God

20190514102115_1.jpg

The Dungeon Master Trapper - In development

As I am a Trapper main, I've come up with these different outfits and builds to make my favorite Killer more unique, fun, and interesting to play. I've had survivors from games even compliment me on my outfits and even ran into walls mid chase just because they were busy looking at my outifts. Anyways I just wanted to share them and see what yall think.

Comments

  • The Trapper Devil is my ideal build. I'm so powerful! >:D

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    The Trapper Devil is my ideal build. I'm so powerful! >:D

    HAZAH! Just make sure not to forget to feed your traps. They get thirsty for blood and those survivor ankles are full of it :P

  • BIG DADDY PAIN

    thesuicidefox playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition. View more XboxOne clips at XboxClips.com

    BBQ, Ruin, Enduring, Spirit Fury, Iridescent Stone, Honing Stone

    Worn Gaze, Unholy Apron, Marked Bolo Machete

    _______________________________________________________


    BONE COLLECTOR

    thesuicidefox playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition. View more XboxOne clips at XboxClips.com

    BBQ, NOED, Thanatophobia, Sloppy Butcher, Bloody Coil, Stitched Bag (I was using different add-ons in this clip tho).

    Worn Gaze, Unholy Apron, Marked Bolo Machete

  • *takes notes as an occasional trapper player* hmm yes, very good. I have such a soft spot for trappy boi he'll always pop up in my rotation, you never forget your first killer.

  • I

    Screenshot_5.png

    My go to trapper build. Trap the basement, let the red rank get cocky and snowball from there.

    Screenshot_6.png

    Oh you want to bring 4 toolboxes?