I'm holding out for a new gamemode

Where have all the good megs gone? And where are all the Jake's?

Where's the streetwise ugly thing to fight the rising odds?

Isn't there a white Dwight upon a fiery steed?

Late at night I toss and I turn, and I dream of what I need...


I need a gamemode

I'm holding out for a new gamemode till the end of the night

I've gotta be strong, and it's gotta be fast

And it's gotta be fresh for the fight

I need a new gamemode

I'm holding out for a new gamemode till the morning light

I've gotta be sure, that it's gotta be soon

And it's gotta be larger than life

Larger than life

Comments

  • A new game mode COULD save this game from spiraling further down the rabbit hole of developer neglect

  • Somewhere during midnight, in my wildest fantasies.

    Somewhere just beyond my reach, a gamemode calling out for me.

    Racing along the rank matches, and rising with the dcs.

    It's gonna take a new gamemode to sweep me off my seat!

    ...

    ...

    ...

    From the campers to the tunnelers from hell,

    and where the sluggers slug me,

    I can swear there there was a new gamemode watching me!

    Through the sandbaggers, the farmers, the noobs,

    And the pros and the cons!

    I can feel it's approach like a fire in my blood!

  • Jane Romero is bleeding

    But you can't see her blood

    It's nothing but some feelings

    That the old dog's picked up

    It's been lagging since you left me

    Now I'm struggling on the hook

    You see I've always been a fighter

    But without you I give up

    You don't have borrowed time

    Like the way it's meant to be

    Well, I guess I'm not that good anymore

    But Claudey, that's just me

    (Stops struggling in Claudettes face)

    I....I hate you Claudettes

    Always

  • My point being that we need a new gamemode because we're bored of having to play the one predictable mode we have now.

  • A new gamemode is just the freshness that this game needs to survive at least the next year or 2

  • The game will survive but everyone is just waiting for something new. End game collapse was the most refreshing thing to come in years but more is needed.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    The game will survive but everyone is just waiting for something new. End game collapse was the most refreshing thing to come in years but more is needed.

    Endgame is the only new base game content that has been added in the past year

  • I feel like having things like a season pass, more themed events/adding more objectives while making the maps larger could be more fun and refreshing. We just need things that give us a reason to play.

  • @Elegant said:

    I feel like having things like a season pass, more themed events/adding more objectives while making the maps larger could be more fun and refreshing. We just need things that give us a reason to play.

    I think that a new fresh game mode would bring that spark back to new and old players give people variety and a De saltier for the regular gamemode

  • @Elegant said:

    I feel like having things like a season pass, more themed events/adding more objectives while making the maps larger could be more fun and refreshing. We just need things that give us a reason to play.

    Dbd is striving towards being free to play on all consoles. A season pass isn't a stretch. I just doubt that it would contain meaningful or decent stuff in it.

  • @AshleyWB @Shad03 Good Job both of you i got a good laugh.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @AshleyWB @Shad03 Good Job both of you i got a good laugh.

    Thank a youuuuuuuu-ooouuuuu-oooouuuuu-ooouu- ooo-ooo