Is it good or bad that I just had 3 games people quit against me

I was playing michle with vanity mirror scratch mirror and one with tombstone all 3 someone rage quit though one admitted to doing it to derank not sure how to report that can someone help with that anyway is it good or bad that I'm such a good junpscare Michael that I can cause that also first game 3 people died to egc because they wouldn't leave someone behind

Comments

  • Dcing is an automated system so you dont report it.

    It's always bad that they quit as you lose a lot of points, bbq stacks and the others are left at a disadvantage.

    It is being worked on and they have said with dedicated servers coming it's something they are working on when they are implemented, time will tell of course.

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    Dcing is an automated system so you dont report it.

    It's always bad that they quit as you lose a lot of points, bbq stacks and the others are left at a disadvantage.

    It is being worked on and they have said with dedicated servers coming it's something they are working on when they are implemented, time will tell of course.

    Thanks but I mean I have proof they have been doing this diliberatly just to be rank 20 to bully noobs can that be submitted to the devs as evidence?

  • @redsopine01 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/473705#Comment_473705

    Thanks but I mean I have proof they have been doing this diliberatly just to be rank 20 to bully noobs can that be submitted to the devs as evidence?

    No point reporting as it wont matter, they don't esculate banswhen dcing for any reason if you don't reach the percentage, a dc is just a dc regardless of why.

  • Ok still though people just rage Michaels alot don't they

  • I don't see it too much with micheal tbh, it's probably just bad luck and getting survivors who can't play versus a killer whom they actually have to look around for instead of hiding at the first sign of a heartbeat lol.

  • I got a 3 DC game with Freddy with a good build, did nothing but downed a dude as soon as as the game started cause he t-bagged me after smacking him, went to jump a pallet but I moonwalked and smacked him, got called a tunneler from the Dwight, when he was never hooked. Anyone will DC, not just for one certain reason, people will always DC.

  • Getting DC's just means your doing good, as killer or survivor remember that.

  • Its especially good if they were being toxic and you got the better of them.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    Getting DC's just means your doing good, as killer or survivor remember that.

    So would me juking a hag on the grim pantry with lv3 iron will and standing next to them self caring and they DC when they just had to turn around count as being good then

  • It is very good. For me a PERFECT GAME is one where I can get all four survivors to disconect in the middle of the match (Not as soon as it starts)