There is no date announced for the next killer. Any dates that may have popped up are purely speculation so I wouldn't recommend getting your hopes up.
There is no date announced for the next killer. Any dates that may have popped up are purely speculation so I wouldn't recommend getting your hopes up.
Robert Scott Bean will be announcing info about this chapter on 28th may. He already confirmed that this chapter will contains survivor, killer and the map.
@ClogWench yeee.. I was going based on the what I believe was the first timbit of information that was released that started the whole... "Scream is coming to DBD" realization.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. There's a minimum of 3 months between each new Killer.
Perhaps... there have been mention of some dates... Such as May 28th.
Considering there's no official mention even of GF, I doubt that's even remotely true. Better not to spread obvious misinformation
what month would that be
There is no date announced for the next killer. Any dates that may have popped up are purely speculation so I wouldn't recommend getting your hopes up.
Robert Scott Bean will be announcing info about this chapter on 28th may. He already confirmed that this chapter will contains survivor, killer and the map.
thanks all
@ClogWench yeee.. I was going based on the what I believe was the first timbit of information that was released that started the whole... "Scream is coming to DBD" realization.
but nothing has been confirmed.