Ghost Face Menu Theme Leaked
no idea if this is legit or not, but it’s pretty cool. https://youtu.be/Wo_L3lg1fKs
no idea if this is legit or not, but it’s pretty cool. https://youtu.be/Wo_L3lg1fKs
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@DarkWo1f997 I'm skeptical as I can't hear the DBD theme in there, which all specialty themes have. (Only counting the ones that play for a long time when the character is selected, so Legion and NOT Myers)
If they don't try to balance this killer around yellow rank survivors, he can be the scariest killer in this game.
I initially disliked his outfit but it looks cool imo.
His theme, appearance, power... I hope he is gonna be viable at red ranks.
Yeah that was a red flag for me.
@Delfador