Kiss, F*CK, Mary, K I L L: Smash Bros Edition
I asked @TreemanXD if I could do this, so I am doing it. With one very slight change... you can now kill one. Just, changing it up a bit.
Kiss: Daisy
F*CK: Zero Suit Samus
Mary: Peach
K I L L: Ganondorf.
I asked @TreemanXD if I could do this, so I am doing it. With one very slight change... you can now kill one. Just, changing it up a bit.
Kiss: Daisy
F*CK: Zero Suit Samus
Mary: Peach
K I L L: Ganondorf.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kiss:Ike
F***:Marth
Marry:Robin
Kill:Wario
Kiss: Chrom
Marry: Chrom again (he's rich)
F*ck: Still Chrom
Kill: Lucario (euthanized)
Kiss: Kirby or Marth
Marry: Lucina
Frickity Frackity: Marth and Lucina (Hehe)
Kill: Ganondorkus
I would feck Kirby
Marry Kirby with Yoshi hat
Kiss Yoshi
Kill King DeeDee Dee
Kiss: Little Mac
Press F: Richtor
Marry: Shulk
Kill: Ness
Leave Ness alone! >:v
@PhantomMask20763 Hey hey hey! Ness is one of my mains!