People still dc againts Legion

I guess some survivor bad habits will never change... i got 2 dc because i had iri button with Legion..

Inked20190512052549_1_LI.jpg Inked20190512053049_1_LI.jpg

Now this is why following survivor mains thoughts isn't a wise choice. Legion needed fixing yes, but instead he got screwed and now he could get some QoL changes, and there is still people that think he his op and refuse to play *facepalm*

I have to remark that the first one that dc was the rank 3 twitch streamer.. Nothing more to add to that, it speaks by itself.

Comments

  • I was very lucky today that I played Legion and did not get DC-ed on. My guess is because they saw I was easy to outwit, given that I'm a survivor main and have 0 clue how to play killer properly.

    But the evidence stands: for a person who plays killer on the rare occasion, Legion just isn't fun or viable to play anymore (unless you have great add-ons, then it's passable). I miss the first hit, get looped endlessly, and when my Frenzy gauge refills, I miss the hit again - taking me back to M1. Huntress was much easier to play, and today was my first time playing her (vs 4th time for Legion).

    Maybe you'll want to say "n00b, stop playign, go #########", but if we want people to keep playing the game, you gotta leave room for people to learn how to play the game/character. Constantly beating down on one character and nerfing it to the depths of the Entity's realm isn't going to help anyone play it. Might as well up Legion's playing difficulty to Hard instead of Intermediate, since so much strategy has to go into playing them now.

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    I just see whiny killer mains. No one here has probably enough skill as killer. Oh cry cry cruel survs only dc. What those Tunnel, Camp, slugger killer who dc at the end to get the game cancelled out for every one Else after lobby dodging for half a Day? No killer main complain about that. Classic double Standards of killer mains.

    Rank 1 Trapper with a Bloodpoint gain build. I have skill.

    Also not all killers do that, and half decent killers (which clearly you are too blind to see) do not lobby dodge (unless they have something to do/ping)

    The decent killers here have stated numerous times they do not condone camping/tunneling unless necessary.

    Both sides need to take a chill pill, and you aren't helping by being a [Bad Word]

  • @Someissues said:

    They DC against anything. not just legion, I had DCs when i play Freddy, Pig etc as well. They DC when they know they are losing etc, no need to show survivors any mercy

    They DC to keep their items permanently, so they had infinite toolbox/ flashlight, its technically Cheating

    until dedicated server comes this will never change

    How would dedicated servers change anything about that? DC is DC. If they implement a punishment, they could also implement it now. Could you enlighten me?

  • @Tru3Lemon said:

    I dont dc now if i play against a legion the problem with it its if its tunneling the hell out of ya if i get unhook and tunnels me i just dc directly you cant even escape killers that tunnel the unhook survivor

    How to contradict yourself in one sentence lol. Btw it's not like BT or DS don't exist while something like that happens. You team can also tank hits.. and i know that it suck to be tunneled to hell but DC shoudn't be allowed so freely like it is right now.. if you are going to be killed endure it like a killer have to endure survivors that escape the trial.

  • I got 3 DC's instantly as Freddy, long story, explained it a lot.

  • @BiaNoYami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/472860#Comment_472860

    I do not know about the other people besides me who rightfully "complain" here. I don't know them.

    But joke's on you in my case; I'm a survivor main :)

    I don't have much interest in playing killer, to be honest. But the Legion are dear to me. And I'd love for them to be more viable and a bit more fun again, is all.

    Some people keep saying they're not weak but different now. And yes, they are different. But they've also been weakened in regards to their gameplay - which I find was interesting and fun for both sides, given they were played well and without the abuse of flawed game mechanics.

    But it isn't anymore, at least not for most people who play/used to play them. Their power now... what use does their power really have except for tracking people in your Terror Radius down with Killer Instinct, after you managed to apply a (now also changed and unthreatening) Deep Wound?

    And don't pull the "free first hit" card; Feral Frenzy is not as fast anymore and it's still possible to miss your swing. The result of that being that your entire power is lost for 20 seconds and you get a 4 second stun/fatigue, which gives the survivor you saw enough time to make a run for it.

    Why would I use this...? Especially if I'm not too adept at the game yet, why would I risk that punishment? With their increased base movement of 115% I can just as well chase and hit normally - like any other M1 killer. Because that's what they are now. Not much more than that.

    At least this is what I see and experience.

    Finally someone understand new Legion.. While he needed some fixes like we all are agree he got other questionable changes that really didn't have place, like:

    Removing bloodpools in FF, a DW effect that don't mean anything at all, you can repair and do whatever you want if legion is around with his terror radius, this change is ridiculous at so many lvls.. At least DW should prevent survivor from repairing gens and force them to mend for those few seconds.

    And im sure that some more QoL changes can be done to Legion and this is the only we are asking. We don't want a broken killer we want a viable and decent killer that have a power that mean something again. Because the truth is that hes weak an very loopeable without any real upside.

  • This dcs just today after the rank reset... it's getting ridiculous.

    Inked20190513183003_1_LI.jpg Inked20190513184844_1_LI.jpg Inked20190513185302_1_LI.jpg Inked20190513163219_1_LI.jpg


1 2 ›