Bored

Give Me some fun Survivor builds to try out ! Was running the pretty basic main stuff

Comments

  • Absolute meme-Object of obsession , no mither, pebble and autodidact.

    Healer-Solidarity, empathy, botany knowledge and we’ll make it.

    Stealth-calm spirit, spine chill, iron will and urban evasion.

    Plunderer-Plunders instinct, Ace in the hole, up the ante and pharmacy.

    The alstruist- Borrowed time, we’ll make it, we’re gonna live forever and no one left behind.

    The survivalist- self-care, deliverance, Mettle of man and decisive strike.

    Quiet time- quick and quiet, iron will, pharmacy/calm spirit and technician.

    I can’t be tracked-lightweight, dance with me, poised and distortion.

    I like stunning-head on, decisive strike, windows of opportunity (for pallets) and flip flop.

    Sabotoge!-saboteur, flip flop, no mither and tenacity.

    I like speed, sprint burst, adrenaline, hope and vigil.

    Helper-prove thyself, leader, vigil and streetwise.

    Gen rush, no mither, prove thyself, resilience and spine chill.

  • Play DbD with style and randomness! Supports choosing the killer/survivor perks to randomize and comes with OBS streamer mode. :)

    Here you can get some random Perks. It is quite fun, sometimes you get some strange builds.