A really simple fix for hex totems.
5th perk slot designed for 1 hex totem. You can use multiple hex perks but those builds aren't good and 5 hex perks is just a gimmick. The killer can place their hex totem anywhere except the basement. I don't get how this isn't in the game yet. Killers who are smart with placements can make them last longer with this. For Noed you'll place a dull totem and it'll be the one that lights up when gates are powered. And there should be a button to switch what hex you want to place if you're using multiple hexes. Placing a hex totem will take 3 seconds.
Comments
So inside the exit gate is fine? :D
-nurse players rejoice-
Obviously not. That's a bug.
I was joking but I don’t think nurse blinking into the gates is a bug.
Why ppl want soo bad 5th perk for killers it will destroy the game unless you give a 5th perk for survivor that is exhaustion perk xd
Lol if you think survivors should be equally balanced to the killer in an assymetrical game LOL
That's fine but Survivors should also get 5 perk slots.
Nah.
Killer is already a lot stronger than survivors. So I don't know what you're talking about.
This is not an asymmetrical game. Survs want same as you, have fun
How silly of us to think it's an asymmetrical game due to the fact that the two "teams" have a different number of players, different goals, and different mechanics.
Hey Survivors!
There are 4 of you and one of us...between you there are 16 possible perks, STOP CRYING already.
@Orion
Sometimes I love survivors.
They get a complete survivor sided patch with only 1 thing for the killer(close hatch).
And they still want more.
Because the teammates are rly bad players.
And you have a knife or a saw or anything else, and we only can run.
And I guess egc was a survivor buff?
Don't project the fact that you only play half the game onto me.
I don't like that, as it forces the killer to take time at the start of the game to set up. I also think adding a 5th perk slot is just gonna screw up the game's balance hard. What they should do, I think, is find a way to tell you which totem is which hex as a killer.
As if the game was already screwed up in balance survivors are overpowerd and it seems like that will never change.
As of right now survivors have fun and relax with easy half assed gameplay with 4 crutch perks and almost every killer can't do anything. And it's is an assymetrical read the description again buddy.
No lol. Killers are facing against 16 overpowered perks meanwhile survivors have an easy time with 4 killer perks no one want to face against 20 survivor perks.