Devs, please give killers room to be intimidating
Seriously, when I’m playing killers like legion or trapper, every time I break a pallet I want to be able to point at the direction of my current target like this to let them know,”eventually I will catch you.”

Comments
Can't wait, after it's implemented, for Survivors to suggest: "Please disable Killer being able to point at you while you're on the hook."
Well, it would be Bullshit, obviously. Yes, Survivors are doing the same, but Bullshit does not justify other Bullshit.
Then we’ll have the entity block the exit gates permanently upon t-bagging in exchange.
Good for you to have that opinion.
The way the new killer’s Mori looks, they’re turning killers into a comedy. Next killer is gonna be Big Bird
Big bird would be horrifying actually.
The point is, if you're pointing, you stopped chasing
A giant bird zombie thing is what I'm picturing.
Who said you had to stop moving?