Spirit mains
If spirit was able to go through any obstactle in game like nurse (even ceilings/floors, at player`s will) but was completely unnable to see scratchmarks, blood (even with addons) and feel survivors` collisions,
would this make her stronger or weaker? explain if possible, thank you
Comments
I’m not a spirit main but since you can still hear I think this’d be too strong.
Way too strong, Spirit you have averaged 100% control over turns and distance
too strong. you could just take 2 activation charge time reduction add ons and immediately phase through stuff, then pop out behind it and hit the survivor before they even had the chance to get away.
i really like her the way she is right now, dont see the need to change her ^^
100% too strong. I track by sound and movement of corn/grass. I dont focus on the scratch marks too often, especially since a lot of survivors double back during a chase. Going through any obstacle would make her way too OP.
Probably a buff. I don't think it would be OP like others seem to think though. I mean literally if they have Iron Will and you can't see scratch marks either you are gonna get juked for ages. It would definitely add more counter play.
No. Spirit is powerful enough as it is, no need to make her overpowered. One killer that can go through walls is enough.