Rancor & The Collapse
I personally don't use this perk for the subpar tracking and positional information it provides, I use it to be able to mori my obsession at the end of the match.
However, with the collapse, I find that this perk would be a wonderful way to end a match besides hooking or waiting for the entity to claim the last survivor.
How game breaking would it be to have Rancor activate when the collapse begins as well as when the gens are finished?
Comments
This wouldn't hurt because the Obsession sees you for 5/4/3 seconds before hand.
@NMCKE and it also provides info for the Killer.
@Milo
While true, locations aren't as accurate as aura reading ๐
Your odds of the obsession being the last person alive are slim.
I've never liked Rancor.
Well last night i looped a Doc for the whole 2mins of the EGC and theres nothing i could do (since i was Last Survivor Standing) so at this point i wouldnt even care if rancor was added to killers kit. If they did add that id like if they added wake ups speed to survivors gate opening speed if theyre last standing..plus no one even uses wake up so they might as well change that perk cause of this.
Not as something added to their kit, but just let Rancor activate when the gates are powered rather than when the gens are finished.
I might be biased, but I can't see any major gameplay issues with this change and it'd allow the perk to be more useful and entertaining now that the collapse exists.
I'm of a very strong opinion that Rancor or something similar should be base, tbh. Something to inherently punish survivors for being the obsession. Maybe decentivize them from taking 4 OoO perks.
But yes, I think everything that triggers on 5th gen completing should instead trigger when the exit gates are powered. Even RBTs