Endgame useless ...
.... when you can just open the gates 99% and leave them.
.... when you can just open the gates 99% and leave them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This was possible before and done before (Blood Warden). So nothing new here.
Except: You can open the gates on your own, if you wand EGC to be started.
The killer can open them too.
Open the gates yourself
Honestly, I just play Pig and Trap every survivor. After there's at least two survivors with a trap then I'll open the gates for the survivors. They now have 1 minute to get everyone out because I have Blood Warden (I typically find at least one straggler to hook). Then I sit back and watch the fireworks! :)
They can't take away 99% gates, if they do then there will be no counterplay to BW, and gates would almost never be opened because a killer could always interrupt it -especially billy or nurse or hag, high mobility killers.
Well, the killer can now open gates and activate Bloodwarden so I think it's pretty fair.
Did you know survivor "adapt", to the changes?
Not like killers..