Get more info first
Had a survivor call me a camper (I play as Freddy obviously) I hooked them then a survivor messed up on gen I walk over there no one anywhere so smart killer move realized they were going for save and ran back to hook to catch them out can survivors realize what is going on instead of labeling everyone a camper when they have 0 information to back such a claim?
Comments
I feel ya buddy. Survivors get angry because I tend to go back to them when the timer is near the transition between stages (death is a stage), since some survivors (like me) tend to hold out on rescues for 30-40 seconds because it makes no difference to their life when they're unhooked within a stage.
To be fair, Freddy is invisible. Any other Killer and I would have trouble seeing their view, but, unless your lullaby left and they couldn't see grass moving, it's a pretty understandable accusation.
It makes sense to go back to the hook were a save could be happening, camping is like stood there not moving and refusing to do anything else....feels for you there.
People honestly turn off their brain vs Freddy, so I feel you.
The amount of people that straight up unhook in my face during the sleep transition is baffling. I usually don't even go for the unhooked person but I guess considering Freddy is invisible they just assume I was standing right outside of TR looking at the hook or something.