Coming from a killer main, who just started playing survivor recently

I can ######### understand why survivors are so god damn salty all the time... Playing survivor is nothing but ######### aggravating...

Let me quickly list a few things that make me actually want to die

Ruin every game, when teammates can't work through Ruin... They just run away from the generator in fear

Nurse

Devour Hope's steamroll of exposed into instantly 2 hooks and mori everyone

Moris in general

Killers who suck then used NOED and camp

Plague's corrupt purge being literally just "Huntress but with 115% speed and no aim requirement"

BBQ and Chili either getting you 100% spotted guaranteed, or forcing you to get off a generator and go hop in a locker, instead of doing a generator

Teammates who can't ######### do a generator when you're CLEARLY distracting the killer

And, finally, teammates in general... This game's ranking system is actually garbage, and needs to reward generators and winning chases more, because it's way too easy to do nothing then rank up

Now I'm just going to go back to playing killer... I actually want to ######### die from playing survivor... It, is, not, fun...

Comments

  • Lol great bait

  • @cetruzzo said:

    Lol great bait

    No bait, I started out playing survivor almost exclusively with two of my friends.

  • @ThatGuyFromThatPlace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/470119#Comment_470119

    But, you know, be a jackass.

    That's always fun when you say that someone's opinion is invalid because you think that a certain perk doesn't literally result in all survivors who aren't rank 1 running scared from generators

    Well if it didn't make them want to rethink sitting on a gen, it wouldn't be effective. So...working as intended.

  • Even my purple rank teammates often don’t work through ruin and they waste pallets. I play both sides at rank seven and imo killer is easier ‘cause I don’t rely on teammates.

  • @GrootDude said:

    Even my purple rank teammates often don’t work through ruin and they waste pallets. I play both sides at rank seven and imo killer is easier ‘cause I don’t rely on teammates.

    Agreed

    The problem with survivor, is, no matter how good I do, I can't rely on my teammates at all.

    If I loop the killer for a decade, my teammates do no gens

    If I do gens, all my teammates are dead, and then the killer is on me...

    Ever since the endgame collapse has been added, my survival rate has gone down hugely, because, now I don't even have a chance to find the hatch before the killer closes it, because, even if I sprint around leaving scratch marks everywhere, the killer still moves faster than me, and can cover more ground, and has the freedom to go wherever. The survivor can't go near the killer, and can't sprint around. This makes it so the killer has a MASSIVE advantage in the hatch search, and now with the ability to close the hatch, the killer getting to the hatch first is nearly guaranteed death for the survivor. Before you had to earn the hatch, but, it wasn't nearly impossible to escape through it. Now, you don't need to do anything for the hatch, but, now, it's such a slim chance of escaping with it. It got rid of the hatch standoff, which is REALLY good, but, like, I kinda wish the hatch was a little less killer sided... The endgame collapse swapped the hatch from survivor sided to killer sided. Makes sense considering that the hatch is supposed to be a last chance escape, and the killer killed 3/4 survivors, but, at the same time, kinda wish it was a little more equal chance rather than one side or the other having an advantage

  • @mintchapstick said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/470440#Comment_470440

    'Try at red ranks' is true, at purple and red ranks, killer is difficult and stressful--but at all ranks prior to about rank 10, killer is EZ mode and a halfway decent killer can end a lot of matches with 4ks with minimal sweat.

    That's true. The difference is killers are struggling because of poor balance and that is nothing in their control. For survivors they are struggling in those lower ranks not because of poor balance but simply because they aren't very good at the game yet. Those are two VERY different scenarios. Survivors can fix that situation for themselves by simply improving at the game, which is a luxury that killers at high ranks do not have. This is ESPECIALLY important when you have posts asking for survivors buffs because of this issue. You don't need buffs for someone that is losing because they aren't very skilled at the game.

  • @GrootDude said:

    Even my purple rank teammates often don’t work through ruin and they waste pallets. I play both sides at rank seven and imo killer is easier ‘cause I don’t rely on teammates.

    This is the real reason Killer is easier. It's all you and your skill.

    Survivors cannot survive alone they must rely on teammates whose quality is often questionable.

    When I started Survivor it took me like 10 games before I could even escape.

    When I played killer I got 4Ks in my second game.

    MAybe at the highest ranks killer is harder,but I don't know anything about that.

  • @Mochan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/470992#Comment_470992

    This is the real reason Killer is easier. It's all you and your skill.

    Survivors cannot survive alone they must rely on teammates whose quality is often questionable.

    When I started Survivor it took me like 10 games before I could even escape.

    When I played killer I got 4Ks in my second game.

    MAybe at the highest ranks killer is harder,but I don't know anything about that.

    @Mochan It's only you and your skill if you play the Nurse, and even then, you have to deal with bugs.

  • @Mochan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/470992#Comment_470992

    This is the real reason Killer is easier. It's all you and your skill.

    Survivors cannot survive alone they must rely on teammates whose quality is often questionable.

    When I started Survivor it took me like 10 games before I could even escape.

    When I played killer I got 4Ks in my second game.

    MAybe at the highest ranks killer is harder,but I don't know anything about that.

    I’m purple rank on both sides. It awesome not relying on other people.

  • @Tsulan said:

    So plague is op now?

    Can someone insert the "killer main" meme please?

    24hyhiea73jo.jpg

    How about this?

1 2 ›