Detectives hunch
When you use detectives hunch with a map does it give the BP as if you went to the generator/totem/hook? If so then nifty.
When you use detectives hunch with a map does it give the BP as if you went to the generator/totem/hook? If so then nifty.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't really use a map with it, but I would assume so.
Yes Detectives hunch marks these locations on the map you're currently holding.
I know it marks the locations but does it give the bp as if you went to scout them yourself? I only ask cause I never used detectives hunch and its on the shrine
I can check if you want give lemme pull up a match
That would be great! I don't wanna spend the shards if it doesn't tbh. Sounds nice but...eh. rather just use one of my 12 rainbow maps if thats the case.
So the answer to your question is... yes, after three matches to confirm if this works or not It does. When you use Detectives Hunch on Unmarked objects on your map you will receive the appropriate amount of BPs as if you went to scout it yourself.
Here's a screenshot to prove so.
Sorry for the wait.
Thank you very much for that!
I know it's a small earning, even if you get ALL available Auras, but there's something cool about seeing all those BPs get added.