Top Legion Build

So i saw many people runnin BBQ Ruin Enduring and Spirit Fury. Im searchin for sth against red rank swf tryhard players. And im so unsure whats the most effective one. I like BBQ PGTW Thana Monitor or BBQ Ruin Thana Bamboozzle.

It is pretty taff finding sth extremely good. The reason why sloppy isnt a thing for me is because high ranks wont healing. + I want them to heal. So I need sth which slow down the gens, kill them faster or find them even better. Also high ranks wont do gens together because thats not really smart and efficient so the legion perk is also not that interesting.

So which perks guys and why?

Also the addons. Mainly i love both Duration time addons. Im also Thinking about the filthy blade but idk how much seconds i gain from it. If its just sth like 2.5 secs i couldnt care less.

Comments

  • Even tho I dislike the changes to legion, I'mstill maimingthem and have found that bbq, 3rdseal, Franklin's, and discordance is a great slug/game slow build. Paired with duration addons cause they're the only useful ones now with allthe nerfs.

  • Sloppy + Thana is tasty now that they are forced to heal because Legion moves at full speed.

  • I was running Devour Hope before the Legion changes and I still think it will work well after the change.

    Devour Hope

    Enduring

    Spirit Fury

    Huntress Lullaby

    That build could get you what you want, but you're gonna have to be on totem watch2019 like the entire time or you're not gonna get the full value. You get a bit of gen control, speed boost after hook, exposed status, mori kill, and don't have to respect palettes.