Monstrous Shrine: Why hasn't it been reworked?

All killer mains and players know Monstrous Shrine is the worst perk in the game. For those who want a recap of the perk:

Your fervent care of the Hooks found in the Basement has aroused the Entity's interest.

The Basement Hooks are granted the following bonuses:

  • 3/6/9 % faster Entity progression.
  • 5/10/15 % increased difficulty on escape attempts.
  • 3/6/9 % increased penalty to escape fails.

I'm just curious why this perk hasn't been looked at. I'm also curious on how you would rework it.

Comments

  • Yeah I agree. It needs buffed. I NEVER run it. It just isn't worth it.

    They should add that you can't heal in the basement as a attribute to it. Also buff all the percentages by 3%.

    That would be a nice, subtle buff.

  • I forgot this perk even existed until I saw this post tbh.

  • it's as useful as bamboozle and fireup on nurse what are you talking about how would it ever need buffs?!

  • Maybe make you have the exposed effect after you leave the basement? For 20/40/60 seconds.

  • Instead of Basement hooks, it should apply to all hooks, there you go.

  • I use it on my bubba's basement build when I want to derank XD

  • Unhooking survivors in the basement injures you.

  • Take away all current effects

    Survivors are exposed when entering the basement., and lose the effect upon exiting

  • the only reason it hasnt been buffed is because it encourages camping, whereas the recent released killers have perks that emphasize searching elsewhere for other survivor's

  • Nothing is happening to it because everyone forgets about it.

    This is the only Perk that's so bad that no one even acknowledges it exists in the first place.

  • Active ability: Blocks all doorways and windows of the Killer Shack for 10/12.5/15 seconds with the Entity's stakes.

    160/140/120 second CD.

  • I imagine people wouldn't complain if it became another perk that's weak but gives extra BP

  • Tbh either it should apply to all hooks or it should be built into the game.

    And there definitely should be 100-200% blood point incentive for the sacrifice category.