Merch Store
If only
looked something like this
I know someone at BHVR thought about it at some point.
If only
looked something like this
I know someone at BHVR thought about it at some point.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Imagine the Outrage if something like this would exist with Kates Body. (The second Pic)
Nty, my funky arse wants killer plushies!
seems a bit too pricey store
They could always put clothes on the body pillow that could be removed when you're feeling randy.
Outrage? You mean profit. Those would sell out faster than we could make them. I'd buy at least 20, to be honest. Kate with abs, I mean. Not like, that but Kate shaped.