totem spawns had nerf
they are now unhidden, generated to be easily found, and to be broken by survivors.
If BHVR does not want to destroy killers, try to hide it.
they are now unhidden, generated to be easily found, and to be broken by survivors.
If BHVR does not want to destroy killers, try to hide it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Totems next to gens and in the open is not new. The only thing they did was make it where they will not spawn within so many meters of a survivor.
Next step is no spawns so many meters away from a generator and most spawn next to at least TWO object blockers. Watching a hex perk die in the first 30 seconds is so disheartning.
I actually had recently totems spawn like next to the survivors few times on big maps like Ormond. It is just ridiculous. I think they made them just not to spawn in line of sight
They should not have been born.
There are a lot of such stupid totems.
Look at that lovely Hex Totem over there.
I'm definitely of the opinion they need to have a certain radius that they spawn away from generators specifically. Risky spots for risky perks are okay just not near generators, that always seemed silly that I could just hop right back on a gen next to me if I broke a totem while a killer was in chase.