Can the huntress still headshot, and was it a bug?
So I heard about the huntress being able to one shot headshot survivors (as well as the hatchet travelling through survivors but that's not needed here), though I never had a chance in the PTB to test it. I'm wondering if the headshot was/is a planned feature, or a bug and will be removed? Or the kind of situation where a bug becomes a feature?
Comments
It was a bug I don't think it's in the current build thankfully.
It was a bug related to the test of Dedicated Servers. So it is not in the Livebuild.
(Besides that, for something like that there should be fixed Hitboxes...)
Damn. Just seemed like something to reward great huntress throws.
hitting survivors in the head with hatchets is quite common actually plus with these hitboxes they aren't perfect
With how weird hitboxes are at the moment it simply wouldn't work.
They said that theres no hitbox for the survivors head and yes its a bug
No, and yes.