Info about the Q&A Session of today?

Comments

  • @NightmareReborn Thats the stream. A forum Q&A was scheduled for wednesday/thursday this week

  • We are still waiting on some answers.

    I'll follow up with @Peanits on this tomorrow.

    As you can imagine... we had one hell of a week ๐Ÿ˜‹


    EDIT:

    For today we only had the plan to publish a short Q&A on forums and we are still trying to get answers for some of the questions.

    The Q&A post that's in general discussion is to prepare next week's livestream Q&A

    I'll adjust the schedule.

  • @not_Queen said:

    We are still waiting on some answers.

    I'll follow up with @Peanits on this tomorrow.

    As you can imagine... we had one hell of a week ๐Ÿ˜‹

    EDIT:

    For today we only had the plan to publish a short Q&A on forums and we are still trying to get answers for some of the questions.

    The Q&A post that's in general discussion is to prepare next week's livestream Q&A

    I'll adjust the schedule.

    Thank you very much for the communication Not_queen! Yes, it's been a crazy week XD Maybe tomorrow you will have it?

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    @NightmareReborn Thats the stream. A forum Q&A was scheduled for wednesday/thursday this week

    Oh whoops