New realm...
I would like a realm that is inspired by something desert-like with pyramids and stuff, maybe even a mummy killer, I expected a desert-like realm with Plague but I guess we got Red Forest, that was a little bit disappointing and left me wanting a desert-like realm. What do you guys think about it?
Comments
Definitely something to think about but to make a map a map, here's these things:
Would the new Killers fit into the map, let's say a Alien DLC was added, the Killers would not fit into the NOSTROMO map, a futuristic alien map for some modern day killers, as Peanits described.
Simple stuff like making that fit how the Entity would like it and make it darker, more stealthy.
With the plague there could have been a desert realm. But nah, we got a ######### temple in a ######### forest.
@ShrekIsHot With all due respect for Peanits, Micheal Myers already doesn't fit The Temple of Purgation for example if that was what you meant on your 2nd paragraph and I can give you several other examples, this shouldn't be a problem. I wouldn't agree with an Alien-themed DLC anyway, it doesn't fit the style of the game imo.
I totally agree that if indeed they'll make a desert-like ream it should be darker (like in the eve of a sandstorm or something like that) with the color pallet being similar to Coldwind Farm's one.
@se05239 Like for real, it doesn't even fit Red Forest, an Ancient Temple in a Russian forest? With walls made of wood and the rest of old rock? Nah, Temple of Purgation doesn't fit Red Forest at all.
I really don't get why Temple of Purgation was put in the Red Forest realm at all. I was pretty disappointed but I guess the devs do want more map variants in existing realms. That said, it just doesn't fit.
I'd really like to see stuff like the Nostromo, a desert, all these cool ideas people have had!
A desert realm would be cool, however, and this is NON-NEGOTIABLE... at least one map needs to include the Vasquez Rocks made famous in the Trek episode Arena: