So A Thought About No Mither

I've been rattling ideas around in my brain for a while and I THINK I may have found a solution for the No Mither issue is some ways. Make it so the user of No Mither is uninjured but has the Exposed effect always on them. Now initially this seems bad because it would remove the benefits of being injured (wow that sounds weird to say...) HOWEVER I may have a solution for that as well. Just as BHVR made "Snap Out of It" count as a healing effect for the purpose of "Nurse's Calling" detection, treat "Exposed" as an "Injury" for the purpose of gaining the benefits of perks such as "This Is Not Happening."

This way you'll still have the benefits of being able to pick yourself up from the dying state and gain the benefits from other perks, but you will ALSO be perceived as a healthy survivor until you get hit. This also gets rid of the pain grunts that require Iron Will to negate. So it's still a high risk potentially high reward perk but now slightly strengthened.

Comments

  • That's a bug, botany knowledge and nurses shouldn't be triggered by snap out of it. It was confirmed bug on a dev stream. It triggering nurses should be brought up to the devs
  • @Dabrownman1812 said:
    That's a bug, botany knowledge and nurses shouldn't be triggered by snap out of it. It was confirmed bug on a dev stream. It triggering nurses should be brought up to the devs

    It wasn't a bug, it was a balance feature that was introduced. It came with the doctor's cube...
    They may have stated it as a bug now, but back then it was intended. They simply rervaluate snap out of it since it would be hard core with Coulrophobia being affected by it.

  • I'm stating what they stated, they said it was a bug on the stream. That's all I'm doing. 
  • I don't recall them saying it was a big I actually remember it being written in the patch notes as an actual thing.
  • People aren't gonna use it anymore anyway because the Exhaustion nerf applies to Dead Hard which indirectly is a huge af nerf to No Mither—as in, DH is like a third to half of the reason to play No Mither.

  • For now it does. The devs have stated that the idea is to keep it as is for now and odds are they'll have it changed for perks like Dead Hard, Lithe, and Balanced Landing if it's too big a nerf for them and keep the current changes exhaustion idea specifically for Sprint Burst.
  • @Khroalthemadbomber said:
    For now it does. The devs have stated that the idea is to keep it as is for now and odds are they'll have it changed for perks like Dead Hard, Lithe, and Balanced Landing if it's too big a nerf for them and keep the current changes exhaustion idea specifically for Sprint Burst.

    I sure hope so. Just because one Perk is a meme strat doesn't mean another that actually takes skill should be nerfed so that it doesn't regen during the time when it's the most needed.

  • Oh yeah I agree. Also my thought process includes the idea that if Exposed becomes an "Injury" it would also allow you to use Dead Hard against Killers that can create that effect.
  • @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @Khroalthemadbomber said:
    For now it does. The devs have stated that the idea is to keep it as is for now and odds are they'll have it changed for perks like Dead Hard, Lithe, and Balanced Landing if it's too big a nerf for them and keep the current changes exhaustion idea specifically for Sprint Burst.

    I sure hope so. Just because one Perk is a meme strat doesn't mean another that actually takes skill should be nerfed so that it doesn't regen during the time when it's the most needed.

    PREACH IT SISTER