Hag too short?
So i was playing on the corn map against a dying light hag.
I was the obsession and was chased to the tractor. i vaulted the window and i stood on the hay bale. The hag swung multiple times at the hay and couldn't hit me. I know for a fact that i can be hit there by other killers.
I went to the killer's stream afterwards and he said that the hag is so short that she cant hit up the hay bale.
Then reported me for being toxic b/c i was teabaging on the hay-bale.
Is the hag actually far shorter than any other killer or did they just suck?
Comments
@Auron471
She’s the same height as Legion. You have to lunge your attack to get the hit.
Oh. thanks for the info. hopefully that streamer finds out. i wish i could tell him, but he insta banned me, which I completely understand.