Freddy Rework
Soo, you guys have told us that we are gonna be getting a full freddy rework, but after that we have not received anymore news about it. Are you gonna reveal it during this month, or we need to wait even longer? Cheers.
Soo, you guys have told us that we are gonna be getting a full freddy rework, but after that we have not received anymore news about it. Are you gonna reveal it during this month, or we need to wait even longer? Cheers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It will come soon:)
I just purchased A Nightmare on Elm Street Chapter. Freddy is weak, but he is a lot of fun to play. I hope they don't completely destroy him like Legion.=/
I wouldn't worry about it:)
I can't wait for the rework :)
Freddy is fun :D
The devs said that they would give us more details this month. Keep in mind that "more details" doesn't have to mean that the rework is completed and implemented.
SoonTM