Object of Obsession...

Can we have a different requirement to trigger the perk besides just looking at the killer? I always have to look at a wall to avoid giving away my position.


Any ideas?

Comments

  • This is honestly why I don't run this perk, I'll accidentally look in the wrong direction for 2s and be like sorry team, just sharing loving glances with the killer. Do you think it would be viable as a cooldown/token based perk? Activation by choice may be too overpowered though now that I consider how this perk can be used though... Bookmarking out of interest

  • Considering how strong it is, that's a pretty solid balance on it already. I think it's fine as is.

  • @Kiskashi said:

    This is honestly why I don't run this perk, I'll accidentally look in the wrong direction for 2s and be like sorry team, just sharing loving glances with the killer. Do you think it would be viable as a cooldown/token based perk? Activation by choice may be too overpowered though now that I consider how this perk can be used though... Bookmarking out of interest

    @Kiskashi

    Hmm, I feel like crouching AND looking at the killer's would work perfectly. However, I can't think of a downside.

  • @NMCKE Actually that would be pretty good but again that might be activation by choice and there's little downside as you said, I think as Clogwench stated before it's already in a pretty solid spot, might not be great to mess it up occasionally but that's the cost of using a perk that lets you track the killer the entire match...Great risk great reward I guess

  • @ClogWench said:

    Considering how strong it is, that's a pretty solid balance on it already. I think it's fine as is.

    @ClogWench

    I disagree, you're forced to look at a wall to prevent the killer from seeing you. However, while SWF can abuse the perk, for solo players it's not remotely useful.

  • @Kiskashi said:

    @NMCKE Actually that would be pretty good but again that might be activation by choice and there's little downside as you said, I think as Clogwench stated before it's already in a pretty solid spot, might not be great to mess it up occasionally but that's the cost of using a perk that lets you track the killer the entire match...Great risk great reward I guess

    @Kiskashi

    Perhaps after you stop reading the killer's aura by uncrouching, your aura will remain visible to the killer for 3-5 seconds after deactivation.