https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chocvdQY7zQ
IT's quite awesome lol.
I love that he takes a selfie with the body XD
I kinda wish it was netflix ghostface with that mori. Uhhhh it hurts my soul
@FayeZahara said:I kinda wish it was netflix ghostface with that mori. Uhhhh it hurts my soul
@FayeZahara said:
Netflix Ghostface? What does that even mean? lol
@Dwight_Confusion I think they ment the tv version
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
IT's quite awesome lol.
I love that he takes a selfie with the body XD
I kinda wish it was netflix ghostface with that mori. Uhhhh it hurts my soul
Netflix Ghostface? What does that even mean? lol
@Dwight_Confusion I think they ment the tv version