Why Can't I Find a Match?

Backstory: I've played Dead by Daylight on Console for over 400 hours, and just recently switched to PC. Because of this, I'm a rank 20 killer, and I haven't been able to find a match. I've easily been able to find survivor matches and am enjoying it, but I've waited for 15 minutes in a killer lobby, to no avail.

Why can't I find a match?

Comments

  • Too many people queuing as killer / not enough survivors queuing


    Killer is more popular on PC because they are better with more consistent frame rates and better controls.

  • Backstory: I've played Dead by Daylight on Console for over 400 hours, and just recently switched to PC.

    Also the blood point event killer gets picked a lot during the events easier to farm them on killer. At higher ranks it’s more surv players than killers