I want to delete it, but i can't.
I want to delete it, but i can't.
I want to delete it, but i can't.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gotta love them drama queens :)
Bashing the devs is a one way trip to getting you jailed or banned. I understand your frustration but this truly is not the way to do it.
I however am done with preaching hope. My demise was due to how badly I was faithful. Just cool your jets and take a breather. Something will happen, but not like this.
What gets you jailed or banned is insulting the devs, same as if you insulted any other forumgoer, because you're breaking the rules.
@Orion I know, and besides like a handful of times I have not actively insulted other forum posters.
But this guy is essentially asking for retribution by making this post. I'm just trying to help out. Being jailed is a terrible thing.
Edited.
New Legion is great if you're used to playing it in the way that it was meant to be played. But if you just followed behind survivors hitting them until their deep wounds timer ran out, then I don't know what to tell you. Play in a less cheese way?
That's not even cheesy, I never played like that. But if I'm going to run up to a survivor because they just achieved Sonic Speed, I want to hit them at least once. I shouldn't be punished for missing, then go into a nurse like fatigue state. That's another reason why legion was better in my eyes, his fatigue didn't last 5 minutes.
We really can't go back to his previous version but we need an acceptable game design - not this ****.