Having a choice of mori's that you can buy from the shop.
I had an idea where you would be able to have different mori's for killers that you can get from the shop it would be nice to see new animation's come to the game. I think it would be a nice option, this option could be located in the cosmetics tab. Sorry if this was already mentioned somewhere. Thank's for reading and leave your comment's.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I would buy it
I would love to see this implemented. It's about time our killers, especially the original three, get some love. Their mori's right now are kinda boring, but new ones could be made up; like Trapper slamming a survivor's head in a bear trap or Wraith putting their head in the bell and giving it a good ol' "Bong"!
Not a bad idea. Worth considering for sure.
As amazing as this would be, I don't think it's realistic since it would require creating additional animations for each killer, which are some of the most difficult/expensive things to make.
That would be sweet. I've seen some really good ideas for moris out there. I'd especially like a trapper mori that involves a bear trap on their noggin.
Thx for your comment's really liking them, hope this get's more attention so the dev's see it.