So licensed characters are getting cosmetics..
Can we maybe get a Quentin cosmetic or a Laurie cosmetic?
Can we maybe get a Quentin cosmetic or a Laurie cosmetic?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm really surprised it was the Pig that got the cosmetics. I fully expected it to be leatherface. Or maaaybe 2018 Halloween skins
I would love cosmetics for licensed Survivors, even if they are not from movies.
...Come on, bring Swimsuit Quentin. 🤤
I'd love a paper bag for Laurie and Quentin! They're ugly and proud!
@Mat_Sella Prestige Quentin is the best looking guy in DbD. That's not my personal opinion, that's a fact.
Laurie can have her paper bag.