I got really into hollow knight when I had that month long break from dbd and played that a lot. I got to a fun point with that though, those lovely difficulty spikes otherwise it's a very chill game, I actually find it relaxing even if it can get a bit repetitive if you die in certain areas. Dbd is back on the cards though, for now.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Risk of Rain 2.
I don't know if more, but I have been playing "Indie Pogo" since day 1. Welltaro my main btw.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/818210/Indie_Pogo/
Throne of Lies
Dark souls 1,2 and 3
I got really into hollow knight when I had that month long break from dbd and played that a lot. I got to a fun point with that though, those lovely difficulty spikes otherwise it's a very chill game, I actually find it relaxing even if it can get a bit repetitive if you die in certain areas. Dbd is back on the cards though, for now.
FFXIV
Team fortress 2
Tomb Raider, Major/Minor - Complete Edition, S.W.I.N.E. version 1.9.
Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light
Planning on making a Fan-Made chapter for Artyom
Plants vs zombies Garden Warfare 2 and super smash bros ultimate :P
Super smash bros ultimate,holdfast,dark souls 2 and jurssic world evolution
The binding of isaac, again, very adictive mechanics
Havent beat delirium in a while though.
DBD is the game I play the most but I am really enjoying For Honor