Why? Why was legion’s mobility nerfed?
Why would you make legion vault extremely slow? Can’t even use frenzy until it’s fully charged and it’s no longer lethal in anyway. So why did mobility take a hit?
Why would you make legion vault extremely slow? Can’t even use frenzy until it’s fully charged and it’s no longer lethal in anyway. So why did mobility take a hit?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe the vaulting speed was changed to account for the increased base speed, but it's a bit too slow imo
He should have the same as the others. They've touted that his character is all about mobility and speed yet he's just the same as everyone else. He should be faster. In every aspect. But no, because let's ruin the best killer please.
Because they increased the frenzy duration from 6 seconds to 10 so being able to move that fast I think was unfair and anyway you cover more distance with this change I think but lest faster
Using the power feels awful now. The vaults feel so disgusting.
@Kaiju And his base speed was increased as well.
@Kaiju increased duration, decreased the bonus, increases base speed.
Idk why still vaulting has to be THAT slow.
I don't understand why they needed to nerf Feral Frenzy move speed and vault speed when hitting someone with it does so little now.
My grandmother can scale a picket fence faster than legion can frenzy vault through a window.
I believe, because the devs listen only to the survivor side.