How to Get Nea's "Hype" Shirt?
How do you get Nea Karlson's "Hype" shirt? (The one No0b3 is well known for wearing)
I've looked through all of the DLC and can't find it.
(The Nea shirt on the left)
How do you get Nea Karlson's "Hype" shirt? (The one No0b3 is well known for wearing)
I've looked through all of the DLC and can't find it.
(The Nea shirt on the left)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
^^^
I think only pc players can get it. Console players never had a chance to get a lot of those nice cosmetics.
Console players don't have the option.
I'm talking about PC.
I mean PC.
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/6cxlhs/selling_diahype_nea_exclusive_codes_for_charity/?st=jvejn70p&sh=72fe27c0
You can but I gonna be banned if you do that.
Meh just say : thanks DiaTech cause he is the responsable