legion would have been okay if they haven't touched the action speed/timers

keep all the changes they did, but keep the same vaulting speed as before, keep the same fatigue time (with the reduced time of the add-ons ((0.6 for cold dirt)) of 3 seconds, and the same recharge time of 15 seconds, and we would have been happy.

Comments

  • I would be happy if the vault wasn't useless and if we could use the power even when not fully recharged, it's my only issues with it (I hate the slow running speed but i can deal with it).

    No idea why they restricted it so much when the power is no longer lethal anyway?

  • @Plu said:

    I would be happy if the vault wasn't useless and if we could use the power even when not fully recharged, it's my only issues with it (I hate the slow running speed but i can deal with it).

    No idea why they restricted it so much when the power is no longer lethal anyway?

    ikr? also why the penalty for missing an attack? this is the most stupid thing ever, they could have made us lose 20% of our power bar for it if they wanted so badly to punish us for missing, this is ridiculous

  • @suffering23 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/463089#Comment_463089

    ikr? also why the penalty for missing an attack? this is the most stupid thing ever, they could have made us lose 20% of our power bar for it if they wanted so badly to punish us for missing, this is ridiculous

    Missing attack penalty was needed legion dosent have any cooldown by missing an attack if you have a problem they you should learn how to play him the only ONLY problem that he has its the vault that needs a change

  • @Plu said:

    I would be happy if the vault wasn't useless and if we could use the power even when not fully recharged, it's my only issues with it (I hate the slow running speed but i can deal with it).

    No idea why they restricted it so much when the power is no longer lethal anyway?

    The power never was lethal to begin with :P