New Killer Soon But...

I won't be buying this killer devs, not until I see some serious changes because at the minute, well through the game's life, killers seem to get shafted. Freddy got nerfed, Plague got nerfed, Legion got nerfed, Myers got nerfed. I can go on. I will not be buying this killer until I see some changes. others will probably do the same, thanks.

Comments

  • If they're good, I will. And if they're fun.

  • @Poweas said:

    If they're good, I will. And if they're fun.

    In this case yes, but past goes to show we're not allowed good and fun

  • @MasonMyers69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/463029#Comment_463029

    In this case yes, but past goes to show we're not allowed good and fun

    @MasonMyers69 Spirit is an example. Hag too.

    It can happen, and I really hope the devs don't botch it up.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/463033#Comment_463033

    @MasonMyers69 Spirit is an example. Hag too.

    It can happen, and I really hope the devs don't botch it up.

    Remind me with spirit, I just remember her being the same, I can't remember/recall any changes can you enlighten me on those it would help thanks :)

  • @Poweas said:

    If they're good, I will. And if they're fun.

    Yep and gets nerf after survivor cries again

  • I won't be buying this killer devs, not until I see some serious changes because at the minute, well through the game's life, killers seem to get shafted.

    Freddy its getting a rework legion got nerfed cuz it needed cuz he didint have any counterplay no matter what also hes toxic and unfun to play now 2.7.0 came out its ok saw alot of legion and theyre balance myers got nerfed for a reason and that was the multi stalk problem if there were 2 or 3 he will get tier 3 sooo fast that he was a high tier and the plague i dont know what nerf was but soon she will get a buff

  • Buying killers ain't as bad as buying cosmetics because most cosmetics are ######### more expensive than the killer/survivor dlc itself..

  • I think the concept sounds fun and fair so far. Seems like a fun mechanic to play with and against. But I think it's not good to make any guessing on the next chapter for now it's still workin progress anyway and nothing we will see that soon