100% of CHASER = GOLD

According to my calculations, I achieved 100% of CHASER. Why did I get GOLD for that?

20190507224841_1.jpg


Comments

  • Lol man I get that all the time. Crazy!

  • They made Iri chaser and devout a bit too hard to get. Requirements could be lowered a bit.

  • According to my calculations, I achieved 100% of CHASER. Why did I get GOLD for that? https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/039/RQN4BXAB5MWP.jpg

    That just shows you the breakdown of what you did to get the emblem you got.

  • 4+41+57-2= 100

    Im bad in math, but I dont know how they could fail this.

    They must fail math in a source code.

    Thats pretty hard.

  • -2% proximity! CAMPER!

  • The number it displays there are rounded to the nearest whole number for your viewing pleasure, but it can be a little deceiving since in reality they may not add up to 100%. To give an example, the 57% might be 56.7%, so you could have 99.7% out of 100%.

    I'll let the team know. Perhaps it could round the number down to avoid confusion.

  • Pretty good job so far.

  • @Peanits said:

    The number it displays there are rounded to the nearest whole number for your viewing pleasure, but it can be a little deceiving since in reality they may not add up to 100%. To give an example, the 57% might be 56.7%, so you could have 99.7% out of 100%.

    I'll let the team know. Perhaps it could round the number down to avoid confusion.

    @Peanits There are problems both ways. Perhaps display the percentage relative to the total, as opposed to the maximum?

  • @Peanits said:

    The number it displays there are rounded to the nearest whole number for your viewing pleasure, but it can be a little deceiving since in reality they may not add up to 100%. To give an example, the 57% might be 56.7%, so you could have 99.7% out of 100%.

    I'll let the team know. Perhaps it could round the number down to avoid confusion.

    Thank you very much :)

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/463016#Comment_463016

    @Peanits There are problems both ways. Perhaps display the percentage relative to the total, as opposed to the maximum?

    That's also an option. It wouldn't be my call to make, that's up to the designers. On a personal note, I like how it tells you what percentage of the whole meter each action filled, but that's because I understand how it works. I get why it's confusing to a lot of people.