2.7.0 first impression
You guys really kept the #########, fuzzy looking character models in the character select screens and in the store from the PTB?
LOL
You guys really kept the #########, fuzzy looking character models in the character select screens and in the store from the PTB?
LOL
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Picture @Tzeentchling9 ?
First pic is on Low(Which I play for frames) and second pic is in Ultra. The last patch was fine and, IRRC, this was listed as a known issue for the PTB.
I guess that's the price for better FPS.
Sure, except it wasn't an issue in any previous patches and only happened in the PTB and now.
@Tzeentchling9 you might not have felt it, but mine dropped from 140 consistently to 70 consistently. 70 is good, but it was quite disappointing. A lot of other people dropped. The devs probably made it higher for that case. But I didn't mind 70 tbh. But I'm happier with 140 :P
It's first in, first served. Also, every single game will play out differently ;)