EGC Sacrifice wont give you the BBQ Token :(

Oh C'mon devs... Really? If a Survivor gets sacrificed by the EGC and you didn't hook them before, you wont get the BBQ token. That's LAME!!!!!!!!!!!

@not_Queen @Peanits

Comments

  • BOOOOOO! Must not mess with BBQ tokens...


    But yeah like Orion said... Oh well.. Entity doesn't like to help the killer out.. dam spider.

  • Why should it give you a token? You didn't hook them, did you?

  • @Orion said:

    Why should it give you a token? You didn't hook them, did you?

    This is true. To be perfectly fair, the perk grants tokens on hooks, not deaths. Since you did not hook them, you should not get a token for it.

    You could make a case for getting a token when someone DCs, since you would often be about to hook them and that removes your chance to do so, but if you failed to catch someone the entire match, that's a different story.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/462462#Comment_462462

    This is true. To be perfectly fair, the perk grants tokens on hooks, not deaths. Since you did not hook them, you should not get a token for it.

    You could make a case for getting a token when someone DCs, since you would often be about to hook them and that removes your chance to do so, but if you failed to catch someone the entire match, that's a different story.

    Wouldn't it be more fair if survivors got a WGLF and killers got a BBQ token for a survivors D/C? It incentivizes people to stay rather than chain D/C.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/462462#Comment_462462

    This is true. To be perfectly fair, the perk grants tokens on hooks, not deaths. Since you did not hook them, you should not get a token for it.

    You could make a case for getting a token when someone DCs, since you would often be about to hook them and that removes your chance to do so, but if you failed to catch someone the entire match, that's a different story.

    Fair enough... But it would've been nice ;)

    As for the DC, I already suggested this here -> If someone DC the Killer will auto gain a token on his Perks

    But no one from BHVR responded yet :(

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/462462#Comment_462462

    This is true. To be perfectly fair, the perk grants tokens on hooks, not deaths. Since you did not hook them, you should not get a token for it.

    You could make a case for getting a token when someone DCs, since you would often be about to hook them and that removes your chance to do so, but if you failed to catch someone the entire match, that's a different story.

    But how about DCs. It's not my fault when a survivors rage quits on his first down and denies my token. I should get the token anyway.

    And some survivors are locker jumping in the basement, hard to catch that randomly.

  • I just got out of a match that had a DC and I lost a BBQ token.

    Survivor had the flashlight, I saw it in lobby, used Lightborn. As I go to pick up another survivor, he tries the old blind the killer trick. Didn't work, obviously. I hook the survivor I had, he goes still, I know what's coming.....rev the Billy saw, get him down...BAM, DC, survivor on hook, DC.

    It's no secret that the survivors run the shapw in terms of ranks and BPs awarded.

    If it were me, I'd go BACK to the drawing board and start every killer in every match at 100% possible BPs awarded. Remove all the bonus BPs attached to perks and by the actions of the survivors...they "chip away" at the killers possible BPs.

    Survivors finish a gen...-500

    Survivors stun the killer -1000

    Survivors heal to full -800

    You could make arguments about the effects of some actions....like losing the killer takes away BPs form the killer, but that would just promote more tunneling. Which I'm fine with, but the survivors might not be.

    The basis for the idea though is sound....survivors take away from the killers BPs pool by their actions as opposed to BEING the BPs pool.