Dedicated Servers when?
I know they are coming after this update, but when exactly? I wanna know if i should unninstall because of lag or recommend the game to my friends for the very first time.
I know they are coming after this update, but when exactly? I wanna know if i should unninstall because of lag or recommend the game to my friends for the very first time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're only being tested by a few people after this update.
Full release is after June/July
They were awful servers in the ptb tons of bugs to fix first.
Summer 2019 is our target, I am not currently able to give a final ETA.
@not_Queen summer is already gone, how are you aiming to release it on summer? Will you guys go back to the past and release the servers 1 or 2 months ago? LOL
@Bug_Reporter South does not exist
@Bug_Reporter Studio is in Montreal so: Summer 2019 (Northern Hemisphere summer) starts June 21st and ends in September.
Summer is not gone. Summer has barely started. Id rather wait for a better experience than have a crappy experience and have it early.
XD lets cut the world in a half... BOOM!!! Its gone too ahahahahahaha!
You know exactly what she means, why are you pretending otherwise?