Question about Endgame...
So, first of all let me start by saying that I am actually excited for the Endgame Collapse. I think it's gonna make games even more intense now and I am all for that.
However, it got me thinking about certain scenarios. If you're going against a Hillbilly for example, and he closes the hatch, is it pretty much game over? As how are you supposed to open an exit gate by yourself against him when he can travel between gates so quickly? Especially in maps like Fractured Cowshed where they can sometimes be parallel to each other. It just seems like if the hatch gets closed, you might as well just let him kill you because what other option do you have? Or are the gate spawn locations being changed so that they can no longer be so close together?
I've faced situations like this in the past, and I did eventually get a gate open by being extra evasive, but I also didn't have to worry about the Entity killing me back then.
Comments
This is the hatch scenario but in reverse.
Right now you can find the hatch as killer and you'll be ######### anyway, with the end-game changes the killer "wins" if he finds the hatch, seems fair to me.
@tt_ivi_99 Yeah I suppose you're right. Never really thought of it like that before. Plus, it should be hard to escape, so this will make the game feel more like a genuine horror movie again.
The way i see it is whoever finds it first wins.
If we are going to have an rng win mechanic this is the way to do it really. An easter egg hunt of death.
Whispers will be super strong post hatch closing i think. Just keep the perk lit for 2 minutes and the survivors will never go for the door.
Agreed