MoM update against Nurse = Hillbilly everywhere on top ranks
Sad, but it's the obvious move from the top rank killers. It will become very boring to play on high ranks against Billy every match (maybe some Huntresses too though).
Sad, but it's the obvious move from the top rank killers. It will become very boring to play on high ranks against Billy every match (maybe some Huntresses too though).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So, you complain that killers are forced to use only one killer on high ranks. Yes?
And that it is boring for Survivors...
@Tsulan
No one is complaining... He is just stating facts.
Also, OP you want variety? Pray for killer buffs.
Buff killers then.
If everyone feels comfortable using killers besides billy and nurse they'll use them. People don't because they feel like they're at a disadvantage.
cant wait for the patch, gonna be fun to play against the same two killers over and over again.
1 hit can make a huge difference, especially with the adrenaline meta.
I personally will play nurse with moris now, I have so many stored cuz I never needed them. But now I want to avoid MoM cuz it's annoying af
Rank 2-3 survivor here and I get 3 back to back Nurses on a daily basis, so I am okay with this.
That it is boring for SURVIVORS!?
How do you think killers feel?!
Just wait for hatchets and chainsaws also counting towards MoM build up
:)
Im going to keep my rank between 8-10 after the reset bcz I dont want to play only 2-3 killers which can deal with this ######### its better to have fun than go tryhard to win
i can sense that billy will get a change soon
Eh. I can deal with one MoM as Spirit since I use Save The Best For Last anyway. More than one MoM becomes really problematic.
Thats the day dbd dies... again.
He was nerfed once and it led to losing 50% of the playerbase over the next months even though dlc released. Go figure what happens when they nerf billy now with "that" type of balancing and attitude to "just remove it"
Both sides do stuff the other hates, That will never change.
I just wish they would buff the stealth killers. That's the only aspect I really enjoy when facing a killer.