USE DELIVERANCE SENSIBLY PLEASE!

Had a few annoying games where I am about to make the save, and the killer is nicely Not camping, yet just before I get there, the survivor uses deliverance so has wasted my time and more often than not 30 secs later they are downed.

I know this perk can be handy but if no killer near by and you are about to be saved, don't use deliverance!!!

Sorry rant over!!

Comments

  • Had a few annoying games where I am about to make the save, and the killer is nicely Not camping, yet just before I get there, the survivor uses deliverance so has wasted my time and more often than not 30 secs later they are downed.

    it feels bad when you cant use your deliverance cause you only can use it once but you are right, hard pill to swallow.

  • A lot of people do that when grinding for the Not Today trophy.

  • Still if killer not nearby and you are going to be saved, let it happen and you will not be broken.

    It is annoying that people feel like, "I made the effort to put this perk on so I will use it no matter what"

    Yes there is a chance this perk maybe wasted but still best if safe to let survivor unhook you and heal!!!

  • A friend, well not anymore, uses DL even though I was right next to him. He's very selfish, as he wanted the points from jumping of the hook.

  • Thing is that if you get hooked a 2nd time, you go straight to the Entity struggle and Deliverance cannot be used. So trophy hunters can at times act totally reckless.

    I agree though, for fellow Survivors this can be quite annoying.

  • @drekin7979 said:

    A lot of people do that when grinding for the Not Today trophy.

    @drekin7979 ↑This.

    I used Deliverance religiously during a period where I was farming for that achievement. I reckon many people do this too.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    i always tell my team that i'll be running deliverance. and if they tried to save me when they know my deliverance is active. i just use it. it's their fault if they ignored the chat

    Of course a Solo Players who did not get unhooked by you knows if you unhooked someone or not.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/461321#Comment_461321

    most of the times i'll be repairing a generator next to a survivor when someone gets downed. and i'll run for him and save him asap. so the survivor that was repairing a gen with me knows that i activated my deliverance. also the hooked person knows i have my deliverance. just that 1 guy doesn't know. and he'll probably keep repairing cuz " my teammates are already saving and doing the job. unless the killer hooks 2 or more survivors. i'll go and save " and most of the times there will be a 2 or 3 man swf with me. and they'll communicate and say " this ace has deliverance don't save him "

    I mean, I dont know how you play. If you are using Prove Thyself, yeah, logical that you would be with another person on a Gen. But some people simply dont know it. And tbh, I would rather run to get the Unhook than assume that you will get free by yourself, even if you stated that you have Deliverance. Better safe than sorry.