I'm not sure whether it's a bug or if it's intended ?!?

80% of the time when I pull a pallet down and the killer strikes the back of it, the killer gets a hit on the survivor and is teleported on the survivors side of the pallet. It might just be a delay throwing pallets down but i dunno. Its pretty easy to get a free hit on a survivor waiting by the pallet. So is this intended or is it a mistake which will be fixed?

Comments

  • Learn how to use pallets then, seems like only you have this problem.

    By the way, this is not a thread for the "Balance" category.

  • Slightly toxic answer to my question. Well it's not happening to just me because I've seen it happen a lot and I dunno if it's a bug like I initially said. I could hit the survivor get stunned on the pallet and be on the opposite side I was on. It doesn't look very natural and it makes me question if it's supposed to be like that.
  • @RSB said:
    Learn how to use pallets then, seems like only you have this problem.

    By the way, this is not a thread for the "Balance" category.

    I have this happen to me twice as well. Stop being an #########.

  • AshleyWB said:
    Slightly toxic answer to my question. 
    @AshleyWB It usually happens with high ping I THINK, so don't quote me. Additionally, you'll have to excuse certain people here as they don't know their proper discussion etiquette.