What Category does Myers get the most Bloodpoints in?
I have an excess of wreath offerings and i wanted to maximise bloodpoint gain during matches.
What category is easiest to get the most bloodpoints in?
I have an excess of wreath offerings and i wanted to maximise bloodpoint gain during matches.
What category is easiest to get the most bloodpoints in?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My brain says deviousness for power but I'd say I generally put up a brutality offering (bonus if you put up a mirror with this as I'm pretty sure they stack even if it's just a vanity mirror), sacrifice is generic based on how well you can hook/catch. I'd say brutality (+bonus mirror) personally but pretty sure his power is linked to deviousness (tiering/stalking). Try either of those 2 and see what works for you.
Thanks.