Mid Chapter patch?

Anyone have an idea on when it will drop?

I'm thinking tomorrow hopefully? Tuesday? I'd say it's about time. It's been a long good while since the PTB right?

Comments

  • Tomorrow or next Tuesday for sure. PTB started 2 weeks ago so the typical schedule would be tomorrow.

    It has been 3 weeks a couple of times. Spirit/Legion ptbs were 3 weeks.

  • probably tomorrow

  • As @Peanits has said...


    Soon™

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    Tomorrow or next Tuesday for sure. PTB started 2 weeks ago so the typical schedule would be tomorrow.

    It has been 3 weeks a couple of times. Spirit/Legion ptbs were 3 weeks.

    Cool. Yeah I was thinking tomorrow. While I'm excited for various changes, I really enjoy perks getting reworked or adjusted more than anything.

    I like when they take perks that aren't used much and buff them. I'm hoping we'll get a couple surprise changes in the Patch and it's not just a direct paste from the last PTB build.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    As @Peanits has said...

    Soon™

    Yeah that is more annoying to me than funny or "slick". Soon... lol

  • I'm betting tomorrow.

  • This week or the next. I'd say this week considering it's not a new chapter.