Where are the farmers?

I have not played against a single farmer during this event, it's like farming killers doesn't exist anymore. Have been getting a lot of campers and tunnellers, which I don't get why someone would want to camp during Bloodhunt weekend.

I'm on the PS4 and currently at rank 6.

Comments

  • Quite a few survivors DC-d when they realized I'm not going to farm. Silly kids. Even I DC-d once when at start all four spammed noise notifications, then started sticking to me, signaling they want to farm.

    Blood Hunt or not, farming is horribly boring. I wish everyone just tried to play normally, even during double BP event. Farming matches can take much longer than normal games. I get the same, possibly more BP/minute if I just play normally, while, if farming it's just a tedious chore of hooking, instant rescue, offer myself for pallet stuns... it's just meh.

  • *Does'nt farm with survivors* Survivors reaction- WHY U NO FARM WITH US! BAD KILLER!

    *Farms with survivors and lets them leave* Survivors reaction- HAHA WHAT A DUMB KILLER! GGEZ NUB KILLER!

  • I think the problem with farming is, that it's not fun to do. And by my experience players seem to get very greedy when farming and sometimes can't stop doing things and lengthen it for the other side, which might be already maxed in the other category. Also it's not hard to make a good amount of bp by normal play. Especially as a killer, when survivors swarm hooks like moths.

  • @George_Soros said:

    Quite a few survivors DC-d when they realized I'm not going to farm. Silly kids. Even I DC-d once when at start all four spammed noise notifications, then started sticking to me, signaling they want to farm.

    Blood Hunt or not, farming is horribly boring. I wish everyone just tried to play normally, even during double BP event. Farming matches can take much longer than normal games. I get the same, possibly more BP/minute if I just play normally, while, if farming it's just a tedious chore of hooking, instant rescue, offer myself for pallet stuns... it's just meh.

    I personally don't farm as a killer as I find it boring too, but there were people who did farm as killer during events, but it's like they all vanished.

  • @Nutty_Professor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/459624#Comment_459624

    I personally don't farm as a killer as I find it boring too, but there were people who did farm as killer during events, but it's like they all vanished.

    @Nutty_Professor yup, not so many people are out there to farm. The ones I mentioned were the exceptions. Which is great, even though it occasionally means a humiliating 4E and a wasted BPS/Pudding, but that's part of the deal.

  • I ran into 4 farming killers during the event. I also only saw 5 moris played. The last event it was insane the number of moris. I'm fine grinding points and not farming with that balance.